Sunday, July 29, 2018

PEZZERS ANET E10 3D PRINTER REVIEW

ANET E10 3D PRINTER

G'day everyone,
In early 2017 I was sent a ANET E10 by GearBest. I was very optimistic about this 3D Printer as I had read a couple of good reviews that where very positive, so I really wanted to see if it lived up to this reputation. 



When I received I wasn't expecting too much in the QC department for build or part quality. And during the un-boxing I was instantly disappointed to find the QC guys at Anet had forgotten to pack the instructions and accessories box... But this didn't hold me back. Anet has the instruction on the WEB and I had enough parts in my shed to get it up and running.

But this wasn't the biggest problem, I inspected all the parts and found a much bigger issue. During the shipping the courier had squashed the box and damaged to the heat bed.

The two point where the bed was rubbing on the printer during it postage.


And again I found that I was able to fix this with a little bit of TLC and soldering. I have always intended to replace this bed but have had no problems so I will keep going until it dies..
After I got the bed fix I was surprised to find this to be a rather good printer. I did around 50hr's of printing without any Mods and had little to no issues.

The only real issue that I had is the X switch location and the Y switch position.
The X stop switch was being hit by the GT2 Belt
Here are the two Mods I designed:



And after a little Modification it's now a really reliable 3D Printer that I have become to love. I added the following Mods to get it to where it is now:



Here is a link to my Mods pages: Anet E-10 Upgrades and Mods

And check out the Anet E10 Thingiverse Group @ ANET E10 USER GROUP

So after all of this I have now got this 3D Printer to a state that I can really rely on it and get amazing results.


A small collection of my prints.
Mounted to My desk at work, flat out printing!!!


I have had over 500 hrs of printing and I love this machine, I am currently building an enclosure so I can print 24hrs a day and be able to monitor it from a far.. 

If you wish to purchase the Anet E10 from GearBest @ ANET E10 3D PRINTER

Also check out the Anet E10 Thingiverse Group @ https://www.thingiverse.com/groups/anete10

No comments:

Post a Comment